API 610 Heavy Duty Pumps
Pumps designed to API 610-OH2 are used in heavy duty industries like Petroleum, Petrochemical, Energy, etc. for transfer of low and high density petroleum products, petrochemicals, chemicals, high temperature liquids, hot water and condensate.
|Capacity||up to 1000 m³/h|
|Head||up to 160 m|
|Speed||up to 3600 rpm|
|Operating Temperature||-70 °C up to +350 °C *|
|Casing Pressure (Pmax)||51 bar *|
- API 610 11th Ed.-OH2 centerline-mounted design providing high reliability, temperature endurance and life
- Horizontal, single stage, radially split voluts casing type, end suction centrifugal pumps with closed impeller.
- Due to the back-pull-out design, the complete bearing assembly including impeller and shaft can be dismantled without removing the volute casing from the piping system.
- All impellers are dynamically balanced according to ISO 1940 class 2.5
- Axial thrust is balanced in closed impeller by wear ring I balance hole system.
- Heavy duty shaft not in contact with the medium handled (dry shaft).
- For casing sealing, confined gaskets are used to prevent blow-out under pressure.
- Pump shaft Is supported by oil lubricated, long-life, heavy duty rolling bearings. On the coupling side two angular contact ball bearings and on impeller side cylindrical roller bearing or ball bearing Is used.
- Bearing isolators to prevent leakage into the bearings.
- High capacity oil reservoir decreases oil temperature thus increases bearing life.
- Cooling chamber in the bearing bracket for oil cooling.
- Power Plants
- Paper and Paper Paste Industries
- Oil Industries
- Chemical Industries